• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gisele Bundchen photographed getting close to somebody who's not Tom Brady...

Darth Biscuit

Because he's hot and the other guy isn't.

I'll leave the moral judgments to the self righteous people who don't know all the facts.

He's also an arrogant prick, and she may be tired of dealing with that.

Besides, she'd likely get a good deal of his cash, and it's not like she couldn't find another guy.

He's also an arrogant prick, and she may be tired of dealing with that.

Besides, she'd likely get a good deal of his cash, and it's not like she couldn't find another guy.

And arrogant prick or not, he certainly wouldn't have a problem finding multiple females--at the same time, if he wants.

Why? Up until Tom signed his new contract, she was making more money than he was. I don't feel a bit sorry for Brady. He has a child with one woman and marries another. Serves him right!

Are you trting to draw some kind of moral parallel between having a child out of wedlock and infidelity??

Why? Up until Tom signed his new contract, she was making more money than he was. I don't feel a bit sorry for Brady. He has a child with one woman and marries another. Serves him right!

yea i dont think i understand this post either. just because you have a wedlock kid doesnt mean you should be cheated on by your WIFE in the future.

Archived