• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

??? How far

trucpfan

You guys don't understand.

This is why I love going to the game, I don't have a lot of irrational things to rage about afterwards.

As I said, Rhys WAS warming up on the sideline, but, a slew of clock management problems kept us from trying the field goal.

Oh, and don't give D'lo too much heat for that cut.

If he had broken that shoestring tackle, it was a TD. Plain and simple.

Not even another Saints player on that side of the field-they were ALL sucked into that fake.

I dont fault D-Will for the attempt, but why have Rhys Lloyd on the roster for exclusive KO's when in practice he has hit 60plus yarders... I know Kasay is the preference but clearly better odds, letting our Second Kicker give it a try. I do see promise from this team, but two turnovers and 0 points also is a big concern, atleast drive for a FG.

You guys don't understand.

This is why I love going to the game, I don't have a lot of irrational things to rage about afterwards.

As I said, Rhys WAS warming up on the sideline, but, a slew of clock management problems kept us from trying the field goal.

Oh, and don't give D'lo too much heat for that cut.

If he had broken that shoestring tackle, it was a TD. Plain and simple.

Not even another Saints player on that side of the field-they were ALL sucked into that fake.

Who is you guys??? ''As you said'' Who are you I am completely confused my man?????? We all know that about the clock management etc...I searched the thread and you didnt say a word on here so im really confused but I was just wondering how long the fg was after that run because I just saw that Scobee kick you seem to be having some irrational rage sir.:eek:

EDIT: If doesnt work in todays society leave it out

Archived