• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential Head Coaches

Mr. Scot

I've been telling everyone down here in Houston to not even think about Cowher coming to Houston because he is a lock in Carolina. I guess I am wrong and I must admit I haven't been listening to much panther gossip so can you guys tell me if Cowher might be the front runner for the panthers job?

In all likelihood, won't even be interviewed.

So whats more then likely to happen is Russ Grimm will be our coach. Because there isnt anybody to fit Carolina system.But if you think about it fitting the system is why we are 1-12 now.An is why we havent had success the previous season except one. Nothing against Grimm an i think he is a good coach. But i dont think he should be the Primary guy just because he is from the steelers.

The more i think i kind of feel that the list maybe look like this.

1. Russ Grimm

2. Perry Fewell

3. Ron Rivera

4. An Jim harbaugh might have a chance depending on what he wants to do. But more then likely i thinks he stays at Stanford.

I'm not sure that they would consider Fewell. He is known as a 'players' coach. He is buddies with them. Part of Fox's problem was his loyalty to his players. Seems to me that they will go with someone who is more business. Kind of like a Jeff Fisher type of personality but not Jeff Fisher.

I'm not sure that they would consider Fewell. He is known as a 'players' coach. He is buddies with them. Part of Fox's problem was his loyalty to his players. Seems to me that they will go with someone who is more business. Kind of like a Jeff Fisher type of personality but not Jeff Fisher.

That seems more like Ron Rivera..

I dont want a guy whos going to be extremely detached (Seifert), and I dont want someone who is going to be buddy buddy with the Players. I want a guy who says We are going to be tough AND score points. From what I have seen and read in all of the coaching profiles, Harbaugh is everything we are looking for, and IF we have the first overall draft pick I see him coming to Carolina, if we dont, I think it will be someone else.

Do you guys believe that it will take time for Harbaugh to adjust to pro game.

Do you think it will take time for Luck to adjust.

Do you think it will take time for team to adjust to new o scheme and new D

I'm a little worried about so liitle experience on team now and then adding a

coach and quarterback with no real pro experience.Im excited about the possibility

of the two coming, but its definately won't be the safe choice and after this year

can Richardson take that kind of risk.

So whats more then likely to happen is Russ Grimm will be our coach. Because there isnt anybody to fit Carolina system.But if you think about it fitting the system is why we are 1-12 now.An is why we havent had success the previous season except one. Nothing against Grimm an i think he is a good coach. But i dont think he should be the Primary guy just because he is from the steelers.

The more i think i kind of feel that the list maybe look like this.

1. Russ Grimm

2. Perry Fewell

3. Ron Rivera

4. An Jim harbaugh might have a chance depending on what he wants to do. But more then likely i thinks he stays at Stanford.

Well Maybe m list should look More like this.

1. Russ Grimm

2. Ron Rivera

3. Charlie Weis

4. Jim Harbaugh

Also a guy no one talks about Hue jackson.

Do you guys believe that it will take time for Harbaugh to adjust to pro game.

Do you think it will take time for Luck to adjust.

Do you think it will take time for team to adjust to new o scheme and new D

I'm a little worried about so liitle experience on team now and then adding a

coach and quarterback with no real pro experience.Im excited about the possibility

of the two coming, but its definately won't be the safe choice and after this year

can Richardson take that kind of risk.

Yeah he can. I thinks he understand that the team needs to be rebuild Well he already put us in that process by the youth movement. A rebuilding team take at least 2 to 3 years. But this time we need to rebuild the right way thats why its very important to know who the coach will be.An depending on the coach it will let you know who we will more then like take in the draft.

Archived