• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I might not be...

Darth Biscuit

i feel pretty good about my past after reading that hepcat. just one of my relationships i'd spend the whole weekend with her, and we'd act like rabbits. i had a few relationships like that, and enjoyed every minute of it.

course, now i'm married and my ratio, as biscuit put it, is getting worse all the time.

Well considering the fact that the first 16 or so years of that don't even count... you're at a pretty good ratio... way better than me at your age... of course, I was married at your age soooo.... :rolleyes:

I'll accept the compliment and give you pie...no use arguing over something like this ;)

btw nice view...and the unmonitored internet would be sweet. I just expect to get fired over my internet dicking around eventually

I'll accept the compliment and give you pie...no use arguing over something like this ;)

btw nice view...and the unmonitored internet would be sweet. I just expect to get fired over my internet dicking around eventually

I take it by that you mean you'd like to increase your ratio... can't blame you for that, and it sounds like you're in a good position to do just that. :D

Archived