• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Just Waking Up"

Carolina Mike

I'm re-watching the game right now, b/c just like Smith told Laura Okmin coming off the field at Half "I'm just waking up." I too am just waking up! :Yawn:

It has been a LONG time since I have ever fallen asleep during a Panthers game, but today I literally fell asleep watching this game!! I'm really left wondering WTF watching this game.

Maybe the so called "Stars" on our team (you know the ones NO ONE other then us Panther fans think are STARS) are not really that good? Same could be said for those players that people b!tch about letting go b/c they were SO Good, however NO other team picked all of them up. :skep:

I'm ready for a NEW Coaching staff even though it really would not make a huge difference this year or financially beneficial. It would just help me feel better KNOWING the future of some major changes were close.

I'm re-watching the game right now, b/c just like Smith told Laura Okmin coming off the field at Half "I'm just waking up." I too am just waking up! :Yawn:

It has been a LONG time since I have ever fallen asleep during a Panthers game, but today I literally fell asleep watching this game!! I'm really left wondering WTF watching this game.

Maybe the so called "Stars" on our team (you know the ones NO ONE other then us Panther fans think are STARS) are not really that good? Same could be said for those players that people b!tch about letting go b/c they were SO Good, however NO other team picked all of them up. :skep:

I'm ready for a NEW Coaching staff even though it really would not make a huge difference this year or financially beneficial. It would just help me feel better KNOWING the future of some major changes were close.

If not for the Talladega race on ESPN at the same time, I to would have fallen asleep.

I noticed I was getting sleepy during Panther games so what I've started to do is take a 3 hour nap before the game. That way no matter what plays Jeff Davidson calls, I'll be right there to scrutinize it!

Dedicated fan right there... always looking for the mistakes to harp on. ;)

Joking of course. :P

Archived