• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moss waived. Go get him Hurney

The Saltman

From what I read, if we pick him up, we have to pay the rest of his salary, something like 5-6 million. And lets say he comes in and turns us around and we end up the year at 6-10. That means we paid 6 million to finish 6-10. And I doubt he would be here next year. Add to that, he seems to be a problem child right now so I just don't see the point in getting him. Its just to late.

I have a feeling that the Bills are going to pick him, he'll refuse to play, and they're fine with that b/c it would mean the Pats, Jets, and Dolphins wouldn't pick him up. I see it as strictly an "F U" move to their division rivals.

Then again, I'm not sure Buddy Nix knows who Randy Moss is.

Problem is, the Titans let it be known they put in a waiver for him... Not every team in front of them has said they passed on him yet... It's not a done deal.

Meanwhile, Randy Moss' mom says she did not put a claim in on Randy Moss. Sorry Randy. #StraightCashHomey.

Not surprised that many teams passed him up. The bad teams are bad for a reason (don't take chances, don't realize how great a player moss is; panthers fall in this category) while the good teams already have taken their risks... Bengals, Ravens, Jets, etc have addressed WR needs recently.

Interesting symmetry.

The year he was drafted, twenty teams passed on Randy Moss before he was taken.

And now, in what was for all intents and purposes his second draft, twenty-one teams passed on Moss before he was taken.

(technically, thirty one teams passed since the Titans were the only team to put in a claim, but still...)

Interesting symmetry.

The year he was drafted, twenty teams passed on Randy Moss before he was taken.

And now, in what was for all intents and purposes his second draft, twenty-one teams passed on Moss before he was taken.

(technically, thirty one teams passed since the Titans were the only team to put in a claim, but still...)

This probably works in Jeff Fisher and the Titan's favor. Assuming Moss even cares only 1 NFL team took a flyer on him.

Sure hope Fisher is ready for what he's getting into. Curious of Moss' motivation. He obviously wasn't motivated to beat the Patriots so that's out. Does he want to win, or is he playing for a contract next year? Yet 31 teams said no thanks.

Archived