• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Game you have played in 2010

The Saltman

Erm, Infamous was pretty good. So was Red Dead Revolver and Batman: AA.

I bought all those games this year, though I'm not sure if they were all released this year.

I'm going to get Dead Space too in the next few days. I've only recently bought Fallout 3 - I have a tendency to buy games waaay after the fact 'cos games are too expensive when they first come out.

ME2 was good before my 360 RROD'd on me. fug Microsoft.

I don't get the whole Mass Effect crowd, it is such an easy RPG, very linear and is very easy to waltz through even on hard. No realy exploring and only substantial conversation and interaction depth. I am a huge rpg fan and I really disliked it. It had some cool things about it but it was too simple and linear. Exact same with read dead. Both are very boring to me.

So far I think this year has sucked compared to last as far as games. A lot of funding probably cut, I think everyone slacked so far. If I had to pick one it would be New Vegas but with the bugs and glitches I had 60 hours on it and got saved screwed for the second time. I still have hopes for blackops but who knows. All I know is 2010 sucked for games IMO.

I bought Red Dead Redemption and it never took off for me. I thought it was extremely boring. Maybe I should go play it again and try to get deeper into the game.

I still haven't gotten it, lately I've been wanting to play it though and I don't know anyone who still has it to "borrow" it from....

I bought Red Dead Redemption and it never took off for me. I thought it was extremely boring. Maybe I should go play it again and try to get deeper into the game.

I thought it was boring until I got the lasso. Hilarity ensues: there is a secret achievement for hogtying someone and leaving them on the train tracks.

Archived