• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

25 tons of weed

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Federal authorities seized 25 tons of marijuana and discovered an 1,800-foot-long tunnel for smugglers that led from Mexico to a warehouse in San Diego.

The discovery was the latest example of the often-extreme methods used by Mexican cartels to smuggle drugs past the phalanx of law enforcement in the San Diego border area.

Burn party in San Diego, anyone?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704805204575594883142294648.html

A tunnel to Mexico, lol. Don't be mistaken this is the dirt of the weed world, more comparable to hemp than anything. Nasty stuff full of harmful fertilizer. I support legalization but I also support this kind of bust, get that poo off the street, it kills, smugglers put anything on/in it!

The article said it has a street value of over $20 million. More than $25 an ounce. Which means my neighbor either smokes good poo, or this is mostly oregano, because he pays about $50 an ounce.

Damn economy.

ummmm $50/ ounce? must be some absolute dirt. Normally an oz goes anywhere from 300+. are you sure you don't mean he pays $50/eighth?

Archived