• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is with all the Andrew Luck talk?

Brokenbad

I have to admit that I was a big Ryan Mallett n*t hugger. Mostly because all I watch is SEC football. However, I kept hearing about Luck, from this board mostly, so I did my homework on both QBs. It did not take long for me to jump off of Mallett's n*ts and jump right on Luck's. Luck could be the second coming of Peyton Manning. Mallett is way more 1 dimensional than Luck. Mallett does not scramble, and is not well if you can get pressure on him. Luck seems to excel in every aspect, including what I think the Panthers are missing most, leadership and intelligents.

People are just itching to use a lot of puns.

Yeah. If we get him, the puns will be fast, furious, and probably awful :(

if we hire harbaugh then there's no way we don't draft luck.

Speaking of puns and nicknames, if hired, I think it'll take about thirty seconds for Harbaugh to get the nickname "Coach Hardass".

Yeah. If we get him, the puns will be fast, furious, and probably awful :(

Speaking of puns and nicknames, if hired, I think it'll take about thirty seconds for Harbaugh to get the nickname "Coach Hardass".

no kidding. the big thing is that the players won't hate him for it. he'll demand nothing but the best and they will be more than happy to bring it. none of this, 'well, lets just try to be a bit better than average" crap that we have had with fox since the superbowl run. sure, the players loved him, but did he make them play at a higher level? at their highest level?

Archived