• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delhomme likely to start for cleveland

Mr ocho nueve

Wow.

Look at all these fans that came in during the '08 season in this thread.

I dont know who your talking to and I don't know who your talking to but I know where Delhomme took us. In 04', he almost threw us in the playoffs with his performance and helped moose put up 1400 yards. In 05, helped get Smith the triple crown. He did it sans a running game too.

This is a what have you done for me lately league and nobody can defend what he did from 2008 through 2009 what Delhomme did. Delhomme's play through 2008 was bad, we had to come back against the lions that went 0-16that year and the Raiders.

Need more evidence look at Richardson. Beloved owner turned target of much of the fanbase for the current demise.

Actually, I'm referring to all the people in this thread who treat former Panthers not named Rae Carruth or Todd Sauerbrun like they never did anything good for this organization.

Delhomme was dogshit for years. Terrible QB, should have been a career back up.

Delhomme was dogshit for years. Terrible QB, should have been a career back up.

2003-2007 he was not terrible. He was terrible after he blew his elbow out.....which is why you never hear about QBs coming back from that type surgery.

Archived