• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we cut Richard Marshall

panthers1789

I say cut Lucas, let Marshall have a shot at the #2 CB Spot. Last year, he filled in for Lucas I believe and did a good job. I think he'd thrive in a starter position. He'd train harder, study harder, etc. He's a GREAT tackler too.

Hes horrible, everyone likes to bash Lucas, but forget that Marshall gets burnt even more than Lucas.

Cut or trade Marshall, draft a corner in round 2 or round 1(if we get a 1st rounder for Peppers).

I think that you do not cut your young and taleted players. I know that Marshall regressed this past year but he still show's a lot of promise.

Until we pick a new D cordinator I would think that we wouldn't cut any of our D players, unless someone is obviously overpaid or underachieving, because you do not yet know what your DC's scheme is going to be.

What if we cut Marshall and Lucas and the new DC wants to run an aggresive bump and run with his CB's? Well Marshall and Lucas both excel as physical corners. We just screwed ourselves.

I wonder if Marshall's regression had anything to do with Tim Lewis....

and yeah, I'd get rid of Lucas before Marshall. The latter is cheaper, and younger, and if someone's going to get burnt, I'd rather it be the cheaper younger one.

if he had Herm coaching him, he'd turn into a complete stud.

he makes less annually than dante wesley

lol, awesome then

He's looking to get paid this year! I can see him leaving pretty easily....

Archived