• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your bad thought for the day

Mr. Scot

I think the Colts DB coach spot is filled, but I could be wrong.

Fuel on the fire from PFT.

When he was the head coach of the Jets, Edwards was introduced to Raheem Morris, who was then an assistant at Hofstra. Edwards offered him a minority internship, which Morris points to as the break that got him into the NFL coaching ranks.

Edwards could return to Tampa

The Bucs secondary under his coaching was pretty good. If he goes back there, I do believe it'll have an impact on them; and by extension, on us.

I'd feel good if he came here, but it'd also be fun to see him go to ESPN (maybe knock Keyshawn down a few pegs).

They've made a couple good hires. Word just now that they got Pete Mangurian for their OL coach. He's been in charge of some good lines. Most recently he was working with the Pats TEs,

Offensive coordinator right now seems to be a choice between Chan Gailey and Ken Zampese. Gailey was the architect of the Steelers attack back when they had a dominant offense. Zampese's was also a candidate here the year we hired Jeff Davidson. His dad Ernie is the one who created the dominant attack the Cowboys used in the 90s.

Speculation here, as it has many other places, proved false.

Buccaneers | Baker hired to coach defensive backs

Jim Flynn and Scott Reynolds, of PewterReport.com, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired former Denver Broncos linebackers coach Joe Baker to be their next defensive backs coach.

Archived