• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impending Zombie attack: What vehicle to use?

Snake

dumb dumb dumb

During the impending zombie invasion, gasoline will be hard to find. Have fun with those vehicles for the 5 miles they will take you.

I am going with a cargo van with metal cage. No windows in the cargo area and at night you can lock yourself in without worry. Also, you get about 15 miles a gallon and a 37 gallon capacity.

My batmobile will run off of urine.

Hence more driving = more booze= more zombies crushed.

Ill save the world, but I am not sure I want to.

dumb dumb dumb

During the impending zombie invasion, gasoline will be hard to find. Have fun with those vehicles for the 5 miles they will take you.

I am going with a cargo van with metal cage. No windows in the cargo area and at night you can lock yourself in without worry. Also, you get about 15 miles a gallon and a 37 gallon capacity.

I always considered this but I am one to always worry about the zombie push. They become a handful when they get together and any vehicle will more then likely attract them. The way I see it is the Bradly is in between a cargo van and a tank.

What kind of Zombies are we talking about?

Supernatural or biologically mutated?

Are they super fast, strong, and aggressive, but unable to come out in sunlight like I Am Legend, or slow, foot-dragging oafs like the more traditional Zombie?

Where did the outbreak start, and how much time do I have before it reaches my city?

Are they "human only", or can the Zombie outbreak spread to animals?

I need a lot of clarification before I can seriously start to consider a vehicle.

Im think not like T-Virus Zombies and more like Walking dead type. Fast but not like super human.

Outbreak started from a unknown location and spread rapidly.

Thats a tough one but Im gonna say it only effects people to keep it simple. Cause a zombie tiger or elephant would be fuging scary.

Im think not like T-Virus Zombies and more like Walking dead type. Fast but not like super human.

Outbreak started from a unknown location and spread rapidly.

Thats a tough one but Im gonna say it only effects people to keep it simple. Cause a zombie tiger or elephant would be fuging scary.

Kirkman has stated there are no zombie animals in Walking Dead.

poo, what about a pack of zombie rats?

I can't believe I never thought of this before:

07_37_20---Combine-Harvester-at-work_web.jpg?&k=Combine+Harvester+at+work

That's what you use to keep them off your walls/cleaned out from around your living area.

Rep Im def letting you lead the charge with your zombie blinder there. :D

Kirkman has stated there are no zombie animals in Walking Dead.

sh*t, what about a pack of zombie rats?

Yea animals would be scary and really what would you have to eat? Even if you made it to sea the zombie sharks and whales would sink you.

Archived