• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Davidson is on Chief's list

unicar15

I don't see it happening, and I agree that Henning would have done just as well with these 2 RB's and the O-line we have (gasp sorry). I want to see more out of Davidson before we crown him.

Agreed, and I miss Delhomme spreading out the D with 5 wide also. I was the minority and I always like Henning but sometimes you just need a break and it seemed that Henning did. He has came back strong as I expected.

How much of the improvement was Davidson and how much was because of revamping the OL, having quality backups and quality RBs? I think Dan Henning could have done a great job with this team. In fact I think just about anybody with college OC experience could have done a good job with this team!

its a combination of all of these. there is a reason why football is called the ultimate team sport because every single person involved with the team plays a major role in its success. Im thinking davidson had something to say about drafting jeff otah. main point im trying to put across is henning didnt do it with his team and now davidson is doing it with his team so you can speculate about anything that is beyond our knowledge but i think davidson has been an amazing coordinator and he should be given the praise he deserves

Our defense sucked again this year, (not the first time).

We all were calling for major changes in the coaching staff.

Several members of the defensive coaching staff have left including the number one scapgoat, our DC.

We're all upset about this??????

Who is upset at the loss of those defensive coaches? I think you are thoroughly confused.

No one called for Davidson, as a matter of fact, show me a post where someone said they wanted and quote it "major coaching changes".

We were more than specific about it, and most people just wanted Fox and or Turd.(with most be just fine with Turd gone)

So what are you talking about?

Didn't know if this had been posted but I heard Mortensen on ESPN yesterday say not to be surprised if the Chiefs go after Jeff Davidson. I think they have probably already found their main target in Todd Haley but things change quickly.

I would honestly consider firing Fox just to keep Davidson and make him the HC if that is what it would take to keep the guy on our staff. The first time since Fox has been here that we have had a potent offense...Not willing to give that up without a fight.

...well I'll know Fox is gone when the 'smoke route' is gone....he still has his ass on davidsons neck...

The NFL is a league in which only ONE team comes out a winner while 31 others are "losers". Same goes for the fan base! Maybe the Dolphins/Falcons fan base can smile some, but still, you know they're bitter about their Playoff losses.

It's all about winning, Chan Fan. But just you wait, come combine time, FA time, and the draft, things will perk up around here and we'll start boasting about how better we'll be and how much ass we will kick. But come on, we just lost a lot of coaches, the star on D wants out, and we haven't signed jack. Of course there is a dark cloud over us currently. It'll go away though.

Anytime your team loses in the playoffs there will be plenty of bitching no matter what team you root for. But it does surprise me that this team had a 12-4 season and yet it seems like the majority of fans want him fired. Not that he's absolved of any criticism, but firing him right now seems way too knee-jerk.

Archived