• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have 2 tickets to give away but there are stipulations

GRWatcher

For family reasons we can't make it to Sunday's game with Atlanta. I have 2 $97.00 tickets, section 136, row 11, seats 17 & 18.

I will email the tickets to whoever can meet my stipulations. Is "stipulations" too big a word for you? Well, here's my terms of sale.

(1) This section is at the visitors tunnel so there are a few things you must commit to do. Boo the Falcons as loud as you can as they leave & enter the tunnel. No excuses! ["I was too busy guzzling my beer" won't work.] If you stay for the end & there are empty seats around you, as children come down to see the Falcons allow them to sit in the empty seats and wait for the team. They are children, be kind.

(2) Because of where the section is you may have quite a few Falcon fans around you. Heckle them all you want. But no fights, no swearing, no violence. I'll hear about it, don't think you'll get away with it.

(3) It will cost me $1.95 per ticket to email them to you plus I paid $97.00 each, so you must PM mush with a donation for the Huddle bike collection. Whatever you can give. I don't need to know how much, just that you did.

Yeah, it's part of the heralded wine & cheese lower bowl. We always yell and scream and stand to cheer our team. I've even silently prayed a little this year. Only once in 15 years has anyone asked us to sit down. We didn't but we did lean to one side, it was an elderly gentleman who couldn't stand well.

So which of you poor whiny college students can meet these stipulations to sit practically for free where you can see the blades of grass on the field?

PM me. First come, first served.

For family reasons we can't make it to Sunday's game with Atlanta. I have 2 $97.00 tickets, section 136, row 11, seats 17 & 18.

I will email the tickets to whoever can meet my stipulations. Is "stipulations" too big a word for you? Well, here's my terms of sale.

(1) This section is at the visitors tunnel so there are a few things you must commit to do. Boo the Falcons as loud as you can as they leave & enter the tunnel. No excuses! ["I was too busy guzzling my beer" won't work.] If you stay for the end & there are empty seats around you, as children come down to see the Falcons allow them to sit in the empty seats and wait for the team. They are children, be kind.

(2) Because of where the section is you may have quite a few Falcon fans around you. Heckle them all you want. But no fights, no swearing, no violence. I'll hear about it, don't think you'll get away with it.

(3) It will cost me $1.95 per ticket to email them to you plus I paid $97.00 each, so you must PM mush with a donation for the Huddle bike collection. Whatever you can give. I don't need to know how much, just that you did.

Yeah, it's part of the heralded wine & cheese lower bowl. We always yell and scream and stand to cheer our team. I've even silently prayed a little this year. Only once in 15 years has anyone asked us to sit down. We didn't but we did lean to one side, it was an elderly gentleman who couldn't stand well.

So which of you poor whiny college students can meet these stipulations to sit practically for free where you can see the blades of grass on the field?

PM me. First come, first served.

so are people blowing up your PM box?

Archived