• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ 2011 College Draft Prospects ~

HeatCheck

hahaha point taken, its just hard for me not to see him as another adam morrison type (who i calld a bust before the draft) i wanted rudy gay anyways its more morrison because he comes from a small conference but ill admit he can score on any college team in the NBA there all bigger and faster i really think he best case scenerio is JJ reddick

After seeing Jimmer play very against UCONN (besides going 3-15 from 3) i am more convinced of his game than I was of Adam Morrison's. Then again, if the cats keep losing (which it looks like they will) they may have a top ten pick which is, imo, too high for jimmer.

Jimmer will be far from a bust he reaks havoc on the offensive end and is non existent on the defensive end which typically makes a perfect NBA player.

Jimmer Fredette will be Adam Morrison Part Deaux. Haven't we learned anything? :confused: :nonod:

thats not jimmer, thats adam morrison with a new identity. and we all know how that draft pick worked out

Jimmer Fredette will be Adam Morrison Part Deaux. Haven't we learned anything? :confused: :nonod:

thats not jimmer, thats adam morrison with a new identity. and we all know how that draft pick worked out

:cool:

We need a back-up PG/6th man , A legitimate center, and a go-to Small Forward.

Barnes is like our only legitimate pick. Unless we trade for Kemba.

Correct me if I am wrong but I have been reading that Barnes is more likely to go before Kemba. So in reality we would have to trade to get either one. This off season is going to be very interesting.

So im guessing with all the SF talk that nobody is expecting Steven Jackson to stay around much longer ?

Old, still tech-happy, deteriorating skillset on a young team, an expiring coming up. His value for on the team is not high, however to another team, his value is going to be mouth watering. That's why it's so crucial for this Bobcat team to make the playoffs this year, not only for a maturity aspect, but a showcase for the Old-vet, Jackson.

Diaw is another story, the only way he's taken off this team is if he's given away, traded for his expiring, or just bought out (which ain't happening) Diaw's situation is the only one that's going to be a pain in the ass for a while.

Archived