• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orlando Shuffle

Chaos

Well, I guess MJ didn't come through. Orlando looks to be dealing Rashard Lewis to Washington for Arenas, and is also sending Vince Carter, Pietrus, and Gortat to Phoenix for J-Rich, Earl Clark, Turkoglu.

Talk about blowing up a team.

WTF???

wow, the Magic could have just gotten a lot better. I'm not sold on the Arenas for Lewis trade though; high risk, righ reward. I wouldn't buy the Kielbasa.

I think the Suns are giving up on this season. I wonder what Steve Nash is thinking right now after losing Amare then Richardson.

Jameer Nelson

J-Rich

Hedo Turkoglu

Dwight Howard

Brandon Bass

Gilbert Arenas

Malik Allen

They're building a squad down there. Florida is a power state this year. The Magic have regretted Hedo from day one. Carter just couldn't facilitate their offense the way Hedo was able to.

Now that Orlando needs a backup center, maybe they will trade for Diop......

If Charlotte is going to blow up their team, trading Jax for Carter would have made the most sense. And just for reference, I hate Vince Carter but we could have taken his 16 mill off the books at the end of the year.

Gortat would have been nice. We would have had to taken Lewis to get him though, I bet, and give up Gerald Wallace in the trade.

No way we just get Gortat for free, and he's the most appealing player in that deal other than Lewis and Arenas. And both are bad for the team for their own separate reason.

We'd have had to give up something nice just to get Gortat. You can bet he was thrown in just to get then to sign off on taking Lewis. Gortat makes Lewis' contract almost worth it.

Archived