• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It has changed my life

Cat

Yes I got them both!

sweet, whats ur little screen name on there, you gotta sign up with wordfeud and u make a little name.

if not that, pm me your email address (gmail that u signed up on ur droid with) and ill invite u to a game. ncbiscuit and klong play as well

also, go through the droid x thread. u can do pretty much all of those apps in there with ur phone too.

and yes, my phone has changed my life as well.

Do you have google voice?

You should give it a try. It translates you voice mails to text which I love. Also I actually share 1400 mins with my family ( 5 of us on the plan) all of my calls go through my Google Voice (unless I know the person is on the Verizon network) and my google voice number is in my friends and family list so those mins are all free. So in essence I have unlimited mins.

Do you have google voice?

You should give it a try. It translates you voice mails to text which I love. Also I actually share 1400 mins with my family ( 5 of us on the plan) all of my calls go through my Google Voice (unless I know the person is on the Verizon network) and my google voice number is in my friends and family list so those mins are all free. So in essence I have unlimited mins.

ill have to get that, were on the family plan too and me my moms and my sis all have droids.

its that buy one get one free deal! u cant pass it up!

ill have to get that, were on the family plan too and me my moms and my sis all have droids.

its that buy one get one free deal! u cant pass it up!

You can text through there for free too. I pay $30 a month for my data plan and that's it. In December they were waving the $10 a month charge for the extra line.

If you download google voice and Flex Dialer pro you can get all your mins and texting for free.

You can text through there for free too. I pay $30 a month for my data plan and that's it. In December they were waving the $10 a month charge for the extra line.

If you download google voice and Flex Dialer pro you can get all your mins and texting for free.

I already get unlimited texting bc I do that more than I talk on my phone. Definitely will be dlding it though for the voice mail transcriberthingymabob and the free mins

Archived