• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 3

rodeo

Trailer doesn't really tell me anything, but it's fancy lookin' atleast.

I hope that the majority of the game centers around the reaper invasion and the final battle and that it isn't just another series of "Go to planet A and find person B" missions with your collective decisions only coming into play in the same 2 hour gameplay "final battle" climax ME1 and 2 had.

That being said, I can't wait. My character is pure soldier and all of my weapons are OP as hell. Tech and Adept are fun, but guns don't take as long to recharge.

my hunch is that a lot of the game will involve recruiting like ME2 did. not really recruiting squad members, but races and sects. like you'll go to Wrex to recruit the united Krogan, and you'll go to Aria to recruit her Omega empire, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

my hunch is that a lot of the game will involve recruiting like ME2 did. not really recruiting squad members, but races and sects. like you'll go to Wrex to recruit the united Krogan, and you'll go to Aria to recruit her Omega empire, etc.

Nailed it. Hopefully we at least get some interesting side missions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a spoiler heavy post, skip it if you don't want to know about ME3.

GameInformer is doing a big cover story on it on May.

Here are some details that have come out from it so far, confirmed by Bioware devs.

Confirmed squad mates:

Liara

Ashley/Kaidan

Garrus

James Sanders

Nobody knows who James Sanders is, but they were speculating it's that sniper in the trailer. A Bioware dev said that's not him.

Cerberus is out to kill Shepard.

You can carry any weapon with any class. You just have a limited number of weapon slots, which is higher or lower depending on class. (ie Soldier has like 8 slots to carry every weapon, Adept has like 2 or 3)

Ashley gets a new model, which is much needed. She has her hair down and looks better.

Archived