• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gabbert, Green, Fairlley

Rags

Fairley at #1 would be the dumbest pick we could make. IDK who we are going to take but it better not be a defender. Our defense is not as bad as we played this year. We need to score points to win...QB or WR.

I could see the Cam Newton train heating up even more if he blows Oregon away and destroys the combine. I wouldn't be very happy about it because I want a pure pocket QB but I could see it happening.

If Gabbert has the right attitude then I could see him going #1 as well. You never know he could be a stronger armed Colt McCoy coming out of that spread. A lot of people sold The Golden Calf of Bristol and McCoy short...they are probably wishing they hadn't now. If Gabbert passes the interviews and proves he's a leader then I don't have a problem taking him #1. He obviously has the physical tools.

Fairley, anything else would be stupid. He fills a huge need and can start from day one. Would give the Panthers their best DT since the Kris Jenkins Pro-bowl days.

I agree with this, but I wouldn't be mad if we got one of the following: Cam, Green, or Peterson.

Archived