• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck with #1 in 2012?

chknwing

^^^ Still Fning sucks. I can see it now. We are the Jets with the #1 pick and Luck doesnt declare. Now he will declare next year and some team will snag him. Then we have to watch his dumb a$$ light it up against us and other teams, all the while in the back of our little heads we are saying (damn that could of been us) It's going to be a bad taste in my mouth for awhile (even more bitter if he comes out next year and makes some team great).

I hope he fning fails and becomes a big bust in the NFL.

It'd be nice to know whether we have the #1 pick in 2012 in case of a lockout. I want there to be a season next year and I want us to turn our program around. But if there is a lockout at least we will have one nugget of hope to keep us going through the "season that never was."

This would be awesome but I can't see the NFL being locked out. Should it happen I don't think we will the lottery like the NHL did. That means a team like the Patriots could get the #1 pick and if they get Luck then they would be set for another dynasty. Imagine the Patriots getting Luck. Brady would be traded or retire after 2 or three years and Luck would take over which means we would have to see another ten years of the Patriots being a top notch team year after year.

Archived