• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

refs gave that game to pittsburgh

merchman567

Harrison was blocking the dude and his hand slipped...it happens. Harrison was actually trying to help the guy up but he kept falling down. Harrison is the epitome of class.

I fail to see the seriousness in this post. Nice try, but I know you are just shitting with me.

And you say Cardinals playing dirty? HELLO Harrison playing UFC in the field. Steelers have always been the dirtiest team in the league.

You have got to be joking... the Vultures put bounties on injuring players, the Steelers just play hard. Now what James did was completely unacceptable but the Steelers are not a dirty team, just very physical. I wish our defense would play with the same intensity of the Steelers' defense.

Honestly they called more holding in this one game than I have seen in every other game combined.

The Refs called it pretty consistent, hell the Cardinals even won two challenges......

The only one I actually feel bad for is Fitz.

Plus who cares if they play dirty, they know how to win Super Bowls, and in the NFL that is all that matters.

So they must be doing something right. sh*t I wish the Panthers would play like that, better that way than people doing it to you.

I fail to see the seriousness in this post. Nice try, but I know you are just sh*tting with me.
I will not sit idly by while you besmirch the good name of Mr. James Harrison. The man runs 10 charities and mows grass for the elderly during the summer. You could learn a thing or two from such a class act.

I will not sit idly by while you besmirch the good name of Mr. James Harrison. The man runs 10 charities and mows grass for the elderly during the summer. You could learn a thing or two from such a class act.

"In March 2008, Harrison was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal mischief stemming from a domestic altercation with his girlfriend."

"However, they backed away after Harrison was arrested on assault charges during his senior year of high school after shooting a BB gun in the locker room; he ultimately pled guilty to a lesser charge."

Fail.

And this is why Panthers play a weak Bend don't Break defense .

Fans see a real physical defense , and call them dirty !! L O L

Steelers were the only team in playoffs that knew Fitz was on the field !

Yes Fitz got his , but it was very late in the game .

I for one just wish Panthers had a physical defense like STEELERS

With Panthers offense and a physical defense , CAROLINA would be wearing a few rings .

LOL You guys are hilarious. "refs gave the game away" if there is even one foul.

because it's the big bad villainous Steelers organization that eats babies and tortures females with electrodes.

Their physical tough as nails mentality is often mistaken for playing dirty on this board, mainly because this fanbase doesn't know what true physical defense looks like because our back 7 always has to sit and watch the play develop and then make the tackle instead of swarming the ball and anybody that goes near it.

Often each and every play decision made by the refs in a Steelers SB is met with harsh critique and shock because they want the Steelers to lose soooo bad that perceive physical play as being dirty and cheating.

Steelers organization commands respect and they earn their wins, though by inches. Sadly, those inches are small enough to make people think those calls should've gone the other way.

"In March 2008, Harrison was arrested and charged with simple assault and criminal mischief stemming from a domestic altercation with his girlfriend."

"However, they backed away after Harrison was arrested on assault charges during his senior year of high school after shooting a BB gun in the locker room; he ultimately pled guilty to a lesser charge."

Fail.

Harrison and Steve Smith both have had a few assults .

So

Archived