• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

refs gave that game to pittsburgh

merchman567

And the way everybody cuddlin with Sh*ttsburgh you think that they were Squeeler fans. They won but Damn.......

Call 'em "Sh*ttsburgh" all you want. They are "the sh*t!" That's why the organization is a six-time Super Bowl champion. Hopefully the Panthers will truly model themselves after the Steelers, like J-Rich has publcily stated that he wants to do

Seriously, dude...your smack talk is lame. Please leave.

Oh, my whole goal was to impress you, looks like I failed. Sorry, but when someone hijacks my posts in every thread because they don't have anything to back up their posts, it's kind of hard to ignore.

... They reviewed it. When the steelers players came rushing to the field, al michaels said they just reviewed it and it has been confirmed. Maybe you just missed it while you were screaming your head off because the cards lost?

That's what I've been saying the whole time. Hate makes them blind and deaf.

Steelers won. End of story!

All you crybaby Helen Kellers need to quit!

Some on the broadcast and ESPN are saying this was one of the best Superbowls. I disagree, it was a great 4th quarter. But not a good game and all the penalties screwed this game up. I thought at this point in the season they let them play the game?

Call 'em "Sh*ttsburgh" all you want. They are "the sh*t!" That's why the organization is a six-time Super Bowl champion. Hopefully the Panthers will truly model themselves after the Steelers, like J-Rich has publcily stated that he wants to do

I rather we model ourselves after the Patriots to be honest, *cut out the spy gate crap*

Cause you can easily make a argument that without their injuries, they would be once again in the Superbowl, after the spy gate stuff

But really, we need to be ourselves and no modeling

You guys are just hating. Didn't you hear the announcer say that the last play had been reviewed?

In any event, The ball was loose before his arm began going forward, regardless of all the crying. Warner's forearm can't pass a loose ball.

Fouls were called both ways. Every foul that was called was legit.

Damn, you'd think some of you are Cardinal fans.

really then why did it fly forward 5 yards? If it was already a loose ball.

Archived