• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Cat getting new heart

Badbak

a 72 year old gets a heart transplant

yes that makes a lot of sense

How can you be so callus about a man's life? :ee:

If you were that 72 year old, you would be thinking differently. I hope you never need anything close to a medical miracle.

WBTV just reported that the transplant was a success.

yes his life is inherently more valuable because if he died his son would take over and everything would be the same

doc holiday do you even read your posts before you hit submit or do you just drunkenly flail until words come out then stroke your goatee

being very rich has it's advantages.

but with him being the big business owner that he is you could say that he got priority because many peoples jobs could hang in the balance.

I doubt he got bumped up because of who is is....those lists have some pretty strict criteria. I remember that the average wait for a heart was a lot shorter than I would have thought.

I am hoping for the best for him.

ya know Fiz, with that kind of logic we should just quit working to cure Alzheimers or Cancer in people over 70 as well. I'll rely on your vast wisdom and compassion to set the guidelines.

yes bubbadawg research is very similar to a 72 year old getting an organ transplant bravo you figured it out all by yourself

without getting into a pissing contest, I will say Richardson's fan favorite status aside, Fiz does have a point.

There could very well have been people in their teens or 20s who've been on the list for over a year or so.

That said, good to hear anyway for our team's owner.

yes bubbadawg research is very similar to a 72 year old getting an organ transplant bravo you figured it out all by yourself

So how do you judge whom is more suitable to have their life saved? Tell me, what were the situations around the heart that he received compared to the other people who were also on the list? Grow the fug up.

Archived