• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers considering holdovers from Fox’s staff

GRWatcher

need to be careful about having too much holdover from the last regime. we need a breath of fresh air and a clean start. keeping too many from the fox era might be a distraction from the new direction rivera will be taking the team.

i actually wouldn't feel bad at all about none of the old guys coming back. just might do more harm than good to keep so many.

Looks like your pain is our pleasure in that Denver signed Fox.

I was reading the comments here, and was trying to get some insight as to your coordinators and assistant coaches.

As we all know, unless Carolina specifically decides to hold onto certain men, the coaches many times go with their former HCs.

I hope Jim Skipper follows Fox.............I figure that would not make anyone happy around here, and understandable.

Guess alot of phone calls will be getting done in the next few days.

Good luck guys. Hope Rivera brings you better days.

Looks like your pain is our pleasure in that Denver signed Fox.

I was reading the comments here, and was trying to get some insight as to your coordinators and assistant coaches.

As we all know, unless Carolina specifically decides to hold onto certain men, the coaches many times go with their former HCs.

I hope Jim Skipper follows Fox.............I figure that would not make anyone happy around here, and understandable.

Guess alot of phone calls will be getting done in the next few days.

Good luck guys. Hope Rivera brings you better days.

You should have visited a few weeks ago. You'd have felt right at home :lol:

i hope we keep dwilliams and skipper.when rivera make his offical speech as our new hc.it sounded like to me he wanted to keep dwilliams,stewart,goodson?

Sounded that way to me too. I was hoping that we would keep Skipper so that Deangelo would want to stay, now I am worried that they both may want to go to Denver with Fox. I like Goodie and all, but he's no Deangelo Williams.

Archived