• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kolb Trade

unicar15

I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not but IMO we need to dangle the chance to draft Fairly in the Eagles face. Truthfully, they could use either Bowers or Fairly for their passrush. A great linemen could put them over the top in the NFC East. So...Assuming they want to keep Mike Vick I think they will be looking to trade Kolb if they can.

So the trade we should make is #1 overall to the Eagles for Kevin Kolb and their 1st round pick...if they'd go for it. Follow that up by using the #1 on BPA at either DT or WR. Coming out of the offseason with Kevin Kolb and possibly Julio Jones would be about as good as it would get...other than getting Andrew Luck.

Kolb isn't a proven QB at all. And we already have a Kolb and his name is Matt Moore.

Matt Moore is fixing to be a FA.

Kolb was never given a legitimate shot to either succeed or fail. He can probably be had for a 3rd round draft pick or something of the likes. Not sure I'd involved the #1 Overall Pick in a trade with him though.

I only seen a few games with Kolb starting but he played really good in those games and remember Reid let Mcnabb go with intention of starting Kolb ,had he not got hurt and Vick playing like Superman those 4 or 5 games ,I think he would have had a break out

year with Eagles,Does that mean he will come in here andbe A STAR. NO

:smilielol5: Please do show me some actual facts of that. Your opinion is worth about 1 wooden nickle.

Well, anyone who watched this previous season knows.

Kolb won the starting job.

Reid said Kolb was their guy.

Kolb got hurt.

Vick came in, and did incredible, and the rest is history.

Yes, Reid flip-flopped and he admitted it.

To add to that, Vick got injured during that stretch and Kolb came in and did well.

I don't really have a dog in this fight (no pun intended......well, maybe it was) but that's what happened..Don't know what your trying to say.

Archived