• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft and FA predictions influenced by today's hirings

Brokenbad

As much as it would benefit us to draft A.J. Green, I am still going to guess that we go with Bowers or Fairley.

Rivera is a defensive minded guy and McDermott is an AWESOME pick up. Today has been the best day since my son was born!

Rivera also talks alot about tight ends.

Chud is know historically as a tight ends coach.

I think we will chase after Zach Miller.

Anything I am missing?

Rivera is good enough to compensate for lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball. We go offense for that very same reason. In fact, I think Gabbert will have a stellar combine, and will probably ride the hype train all the way to #1.

Zach Miller will be our major FA pickup.

I see us getting Patrick Peterson. and Address DT in later rounds. Rivera will be confident in coaching guys up. I hope we don't draft D-line with #1 overall. D-line is one of those positions that can be taught and schemed to optimize.

Aggressive defences are only as good as the guys covering the wide receivers...

Is that lobbying to sign Asomugha or draft Peterson?

I'm so pumped right now for new blood in the FO that I'm down for best defensive player available. Right now I'm leaning Fairley and signing Aso, but I'll save my final opinions for after the combine.

Speaking of which, is anybody else going to be watching the 24/7 NFL Network combine coverage for the first time this year? I mean, I watch it hear and there in the past, but I will be watching it intently this year.

Rivera is good enough to compensate for lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball. We go offense for that very same reason. In fact, I think Gabbert will have a stellar combine, and will probably ride the hype train all the way to #1.

i have the same feeling about Gabbert

I've been worrying for a while now about Fairley being picked up due to external trends. Rivera's a defensive coach and has been open about being involved in defense, McDermott is from Philly, where they just love picking up linemen. Suh has also been a success story this year, and this is a copy cat league. Too bad I just don't like Fairley.

God NO!!

DT: Barry Coefield

CB: Asomugha

TE: Mercedes Lewis

OL: Logan Mankins

OL: Carl Nicks

QB: Donovan McNabb

championship

4 of 6, maybe

I predict not a damn thing is gonna happen till this dumbshit CBA business is settled.

I would go with that bet.. I'd put a couple hundred million on it..

DT: Barry Coefield

CB: Asomugha

TE: Mercedes Lewis

OL: Logan Mankins

OL: Carl Nicks

QB: Donovan McNabb

championship

would be sweet.. then we can draft Green. ;)

Is that lobbying to sign Asomugha or draft Peterson?

I'm so pumped right now for new blood in the FO that I'm down for best defensive player available. Right now I'm leaning Fairley and signing Aso, but I'll save my final opinions for after the combine.

Speaking of which, is anybody else going to be watching the 24/7 NFL Network combine coverage for the first time this year? I mean, I watch it hear and there in the past, but I will be watching it intently this year.

I'll definitely be watching more this year.. damn I love the NFL Network...

Archived