• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Idol

Dpantherman

I think Scotty will win, which is pretty boring, but I'd prefer him over Lauren. She seems too.... Toddlers in Tiaras to me. Have you seen her mom? Looks and acts exactly like a pageant mother.

Of course I'd love Haley to win, and since the country vote will be split and she should get everyone who doesn't like country, there is a chance... but a very slim chance.

I think Scotty will win, which is pretty boring, but I'd prefer him over Lauren. She seems too.... Toddlers in Tiaras to me. Have you seen her mom? Looks and acts exactly like a pageant mother.

Of course I'd love Haley to win, and since the country vote will be split and she should get everyone who doesn't like country, there is a chance... but a very slim chance.

I get the opposite read on Lauren... although I agree that her mom looks just as you described, I think she's a daddy's girl/tomboy... I think her aunt/cousin/whoever it was has a big impact on her life too...

I just like her humbleness... It comes out as not having enough confidence, but she can sing right up there with Haley's level if she tries...

She reminds me a lot of Kelly Clarkson, actually... just better looking, and with a better voice...

So the Scotty parade is going right past my house later. There's already people driving up and down with stuff written all over their cars. Seems like a lot of Sheriff's riding around too. Think its time to pack up and bail before the street is closed off. It's pretty crazy that he bagged my groceries numerous times and now there's a parade for my bag boy.

After watching the videos from wral of the plane landing, lines at the radio station, the Scotty parade, there's no doubt he's going to win and it'll be due to 12 year old girls voting. lol

Holy hell those little girls are scary!

so I watched it last night and realized the singers from The Voice would murder the American Idol singers..

I think the judges tried to sabotage Haley with that Alanis Morissette song.

really? she's by far the best singer left.. the other 2 aren't even in the same arena..

so I watched it last night and realized the singers from The Voice would murder the American Idol singers..

really? she's by far the best singer left.. the other 2 aren't even in the same arena..

I agree, but that song is not a good song to sing live. The chorus worked but the rest is just not good live.

I agree, but that song is not a good song to sing live. The chorus worked but the rest is just not good live.

I was thinking the same thing.. the 1st one wasn't any good either.

this girl would make her look foolish though.. this is how you sing a Stevie Nicks song.

Archived