• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

X-Men: First Class

The Saltman

Emma_Frost_Peel_January_Jones_in_X-Men_First_Class_Avengers-like_Sixties_fashion_Diana_Rigg.jpg

not much of anything but...

Prepare yourself to see a sultry mutant. Words on the street are, Emma Frost who is portrayed by January Jones will be seen in a lingerie in a scene for "X-Men: First Class". Sparking the news is British entertainment personality Jonathan Ross who tweets, "I was there for the filming of a January Jones as Emma Frost scene...in lingerie. Fanboys, start your drooling...."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00035777.html

I might be crazy, but January Jones doesn't do anything for me.

I mean she is stunningly beautiful. Great bone structure, good body. But she's not sexy. And I've had this argument with my friends before; girls can be a 10 and not be sexy, conversely, a girl can be a 6 and be very sexy. Something is just missing with January Jones, and I don't know what it is.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's trying to out-sultry Christina Hendricks week in and week out, and that's a losing battle.

I might be crazy, but January Jones doesn't do anything for me.

I mean she is stunningly beautiful. Great bone structure, good body. But she's not sexy. And I've had this argument with my friends before; girls can be a 10 and not be sexy, conversely, a girl can be a 6 and be very sexy. Something is just missing with January Jones, and I don't know what it is.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's trying to out-sultry Christina Hendricks week in and week out, and that's a losing battle.

I totally get that... girls can be sexy without being hot... and they can be hot and not sexy.

That pic that KK just posted... :eek: wow.

Archived