• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Home team heros...

Stumpy

As a UNC fan, I have to say no to Pianalto. He never could stay healthy and he dropped the most important pass of his career in the LSU game. Besides, the TE's we already have are just as good or better than him.

My under the radar player would be Searcy. He's not the most talented safety in the world, but he's a passionate football player who will do whatever it takes to help the team. He can do just about anything you want on ST's and he will work his ass off to get better.

If George Bryan had come out he would be my choice.

He would have been my first choice as well. Would love to see what Chud could do with a guy like him.

Would love to see him get drafted and play on Sundays...

Before the deadline passed, I saw quite a few mock drafts had him as a top ten TE. So unless something crazy happens his senior year, I would think he will get his chance somewhere. (Hopefully in Black and Blue)

Oh.

Well I went to UNCW, so...yeah. Maybe they will look at us to draft a basketball player to play TE. Nah...we sucked last year and Buzz Peterson is just now getting us back out of the hole from the last sh!tty coach we had.

Don't expect Buzz to hang around long. He's bounced around colleges more than girls gone wild.

Weslye Saunders TE, South Carolina - A lot of question marks concerning his character issues and he was suspended for the Gamecocks entire 2010 season (directly by Spurrier), however someone is going to get a steal by selecting Saunders, who was Mel Kipers #1 TE prospect in '09. Saunders has the talent and the potential to be very good at the next level if he can just stay out of damn trouble. I could see someone gambling a mid to late round selection on him.

Tori Gurley WR, South Carolina - Another late round prospect out of South Carolina who has decided to enter the draft. In my opinion, Gurley, a red shirt softmore, could have really benefited by returning to USC for his junior season. His decision to leave says that the shadow that Alshon Jeffery was casting over him was just too much to bare. He is a good receiver. Solid hands, good speed, and he runs excellent routes, however he could struggle in the NFL gaining separation off the line. If he lands with the right team in the right situation, he has the potential to become a big time go to WR in the NFL.

Archived