• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you do when you're depressed?

Cat

pm me sent.

i have a background in this cat, its one of my jobs. adjusting soldiers that come back.......eh its a no-win everyday battle, but you must live life to thee fullest. its sooo short, you shouldnt beat yourself up over something out of your control, sweety...

sorry to hear it Cat..and sorry about your friend too.

usually time and lots of distractions is what works the best for me. Surround yourself with friends if you can, I can't because I have none...but you have many....and try to keep busy having fun.

Lost a co-worker and good friend who was only 32 a while back (heart failure).

At the funeral, his widow knelt in front of the casket, wailing, crying and begging for him to come back to her.

Easily one of the saddest things I ever saw.

I get very introspective after things of that sort.

I'm really sorry for your loss. That sucks.

To help cope, I would do things that my friend and I did together, or that the friend would want me to do. I could imagine such a friend saying "dont waste time moping around, do this this and this. You can, I can't."

I also think if you did something that you and your friend did together, it could be cathartic for you, and also be an honor to the friend. $0.02.

Archived