• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Student financial aid gurus out there?

The Saltman

You mean for 2011? :P

Also, you'll most likely get the basic stafford loans they offer to everyone who signs their name on the form...

The EFC is how much they expect you to be able to pay in one year. With an EFC of 13k I expect that's them expecting you to pay the majority of the cost.

That number will have to be interepreted by the school you are going to. I had a number that didn't mean poo either. Had to go to the financial aid of my school to find out how much I actually qualified for. If you are doing bachelors undergrad, then the max you can get over the entire degree is 57k I think. You qualify for higher amounts per quarter/semester/trimester based on your grade level; freshman, sophmore, junior, senior.

lol shutup. Im being serious, I dont think anybody on this site gives a damn. Just need some advise u ******.

I gave you all the advice I could last time. When it comes to student loans I have no idea. I had to get one of those shitty private ones because I got screwed out of housing and tuition at the last minute so I got stuck with like 10% interest for a while until it got lowered to 6. Still terrible

Archived