• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did you meet your wife/husband?

SCP

The cosmos had been trying to get me and my wife together for years. We have several stories where we crossed paths back into our teens. For instance I attended her college graduation unknowingly as I was there for my sisters graduation. Also, she came to a couple of my shows back in 2000-2002 and we were introduced but never got a chance to hang out.

We officially met at one of my shows at Smokey Joes. It was a benefit concert so we were there all day but she had her boyfriend with her, a total loser BTW. She was/is best friends with the harmonica player in that band and I kept asking him who was the hottie with the loser. She still remembers all the naughty looks I shot her way that day.

About 3 months later she shows up at another gig but now she's single. I knew she was mine this time. After chatting her up in between sets and showing off a little she was smitten. We went to the philosophers stone after the show with friends and hung out til 3am.

After that night we never spent another night apart again until the night before our wedding. She's 10 kinds of amazing and I'm lucky she's my wife. :)

The cosmos had been trying to get me and my wife together for years. We have several stories where we crossed paths back into our teens. For instance I attended her college graduation unknowingly as I was there for my sisters graduation. Also, she came to a couple of my shows back in 2000-2002 and we were introduced but never got a chance to hang out.

We officially met at one of my shows at Smokey Joes. It was a benefit concert so we were there all day but she had her boyfriend with her, a total loser BTW. She was/is best friends with the harmonica player in that band and I kept asking him who was the hottie with the loser. She still remembers all the naughty looks I shot her way that day.

About 3 months later she shows up at another gig but now she's single. I knew she was mine this time. After chatting her up in between sets and showing off a little she was smitten. We went to the philosophers stone after the show with friends and hung out til 3am.

After that night we never spent another night apart again until the night before our wedding. She's 10 kinds of amazing and I'm lucky she's my wife. :)

hot!!!!!

I love this thread :)

I first met her as a freshman in college, we hung out in the same crowd... start of my sophmore year I played in a coed volleyball tournament on campus and she was there sporting a little yellow tank top with her big ole boobs... I had a mutual friend of ours set us up on a movie date and the rest is LOOOOONNNNGGG history...

I actually pulled her out of a burning car on I-77.

Was driving by and saw the accident happen.

Pulled over and got the first person out of their car when the other car started to smoke and make poping noises.

There were several people just standing around ya know?

Her car was upside down and I could already smell the fuel leaking as I ran over.

Driver door was jammed so I had to kick in the window.

Luckily I had my knife..unlickily it was dull so it took a few momments to cut through the seatbelt.

Just as I got to her the fuel hit a spark and the engine was all kinds of on fire.

So I drug her out as fast as I could, then I used my freezing breath ability to put out the fire.

Afterwards I flew her to my fortress of solitude and we had hawt krytonian sex in my hottub.

:)

I actually pulled her out of a burning car on I-77.

Was driving by and saw the accident happen.

Pulled over and got the first person out of their car when the other car started to smoke and make poping noises.

There were several people just standing around ya know?

Her car was upside down and I could already smell the fuel leaking as I ran over.

Driver door was jammed so I had to kick in the window.

Luckily I had my knife..unlickily it was dull so it took a few momments to cut through the seatbelt.

Just as I got to her the fuel hit a spark and the engine was all kinds of on fire.

So I drug her out as fast as I could, then I used my freezing breath ability to put out the fire.

Afterwards I flew her to my fortress of solitude and we had hawt krytonian sex in my hottub.

:)

you are too modest, tell us the full story.

Met my wife in college (Research Methods class for Psychology). She sat by me in the back of the class and I was reading a floorset that I had to do at work (Pac Sun). She had worked at Pac Sun in Pittsburgh where she grew up, so she started talking to me about the place. We found out we had a lot of other stuff in common (both gamers, both liked rock music (mainly hardcore and metal), huge football fans etc etc. A couple months later she was calling off her December wedding and introducing me to her parents. That was in 2006 and in Oct. of '10 we got married.....

Mine was serving at the saucer on a Sunday, and I left my number on the card receipt. She didn't call, but that Thursday I saw her at RJ Gators. I used the lame move to get the conversation started, and she didn't leave my side for the rest of my time there. That was about 7 yrs ago. We'll have been married for 3 come May.

Mine was serving at the saucer on a Sunday, and I left my number on the card receipt. She didn't call, but that Thursday I saw her at RJ Gators. I used the lame move to get the conversation started, and she didn't leave my side for the rest of my time there. That was about 7 yrs ago. We'll have been married for 3 come May.

What is the lame move?

Archived