• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone done P90X?

Cat

Jase is right. There's no toning or sculpting of muscles. You either lose fat or add muscle, and you can only do one at a time unless you are completely out of shape. Strong Lifts is the only program I've found that works long term. It's focused heavily towards men but works just as well for women. Women will NOT get bulky unless you eat like a horse and lift heavy.

i train with some of thee worlds.....hmmm bad@sses. i can tell two things that work for females, crossfit(i cannt do what they do) and PX90....

cat, i suggest you do crossfit. thee "candian superman" below is one under a px90 contract. devon "no limits" larrartt, he is top 10 on earth on both left and right arms.....is a freak of nature.

Its ll about reaching your target heart rate and keeping it there. As long as you are doing that it will work no matter what you are doing. P90x is just the latest marketing success, it wont last.

If you are looking to tone your upper body I would suggest free weights. You won't get bulky but you will get results 10 times faster.

I think it does a lot with free weights. I know I need free weights, a pull up bar and a mat.

Archived