• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What to do for a guy on Valentines Day

Cat

I don't know about your hubby Cat but I know I don't give a flying sh*t about V day... setup a nice night out to dinner without the kid and he'll probably be happy.

When was the last time you had time alone? That poo's like gold to a new dad, at least it is for me.

This. Time alone with my wife is the best deal for me. Getting close to our 10 year as well and with two kids finding any time to rekindle that "date" feeling is worth more than anything you can buy...

A good dinner, conversation, drinks...etc

and please don't refer to it as VD....that kind of takes the sexy out of it. I hate valentines day as much as the next guy, but calling it VD....damn!

we both love the Lakers.

I just need to say, I think I love you!!!

Well, my husbands birthday is on VD

this is disturbing!

The best thing to give your husband on Valentines Day is sex--any way he wants it.

I'm pretty sure he's doing quite well in that department!!!

Cat....two ideas, depending on your situation. If he's go go go all the time, just some quiet time for him will go a long long way I am sure. If he's not too bad, then what someone else already said, arrange a night out for just the two of you...dinner and a movie or something...doesn't need to be crazy fancy, just the one on one time will be the gift.

The best thing to give your husband on Valentines Day is sex--any way he wants it.

uh, yeah.. a perfect ending is better than a happy ending..

Cat, if you all don't go out on "dates" so much anymore, I'd have to think I would prefer that..

what does he really like? or, what would be a totally cool, yet affordable surprise he would not see coming?

He loves electronics. I just got him a kindle out of no where a few months back and he loves it. Everything else he wants is $500+ and I'm not wanting to spend that much cash.

Honestly we typically do a lot of dates. Not as much lately because we've been out of town the last 3 weekends. I think the reason I've never done much for him on Valentines Day is because he just doesn't care much.

You buy flowers for girls, what is the equivalent for a guy? A meatball sub...??

Archived