• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are your favorite parts of the huddle?

Hawk

Just when I start thinking guys have other intentions besides sex, I read the huddle and am reminded they are just perverted fools and nothing more. Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective. Honestly I think its helped my marriage.

Also I get bored and find everyone's avatars/sigs stimulating.

Just when I start thinking guys have other intentions besides sex, I read the huddle and am reminded they are just perverted fools and nothing more. Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective. Honestly I think its helped my marriage.

Also I get bored and find everyone's avatars/sigs stimulating.

That's a grossly simplistic view of men. We are driven by sex and food. You can't make a blanket statement like our only intention is sex. There have definitely been times when I would have passed on the opportunity for intercourse for a spinach and artichoke calzone and a pint of Blue Moon.

That's a grossly simplistic view of men. We are driven by sex and food. You can't make a blanket statement like our only intention is sex. There have definitely been times when I would have passed on the opportunity for intercourse for a spinach and artichoke calzone and a pint of Blue Moon.

You're right. I was over simplifying for posting ease.

I can live without the Zod, and the SFW Pron, and the smack talk, and even the Panthers "news" that's on here most of the time.

I come back time and time again because Huddlers, by and large, are interesting folks to correspond with and debate against. It's like Cheers. There's great conversation, and even when I'm not a part of it, it's a cast of characters with unique tics and personas that are fun to watch. (When Fiz graces us with his presence, you know it's gonna be a good day)

summed up well..

I can live without the Zod, and the SFW Pron, and the smack talk, and even the Panthers "news" that's on here most of the time.

I come back time and time again because Huddlers, by and large, are interesting folks to correspond with and debate against. It's like Cheers. There's great conversation, and even when I'm not a part of it, it's a cast of characters with unique tics and personas that are fun to watch. (When Fiz graces us with his presence, you know it's gonna be a good day)

:iagree: X2

Archived