• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Homefront

stankowalski

Turned off by all the knifing they showed. I'm so tired of knifing from CoD crap I wish they'd just get rid of it in new games.

To kill someone you should have to stab them 3 or 4 times. That's why it gets overused because it's too powerful. I've seen guys play entire matches knifing people. If they had to stab someone 3 or 4 times to get a kill, they'd probably give it up.

To kill someone you should have to stab them 3 or 4 times. That's why it gets overused because it's too powerful. I've seen guys play entire matches knifing people. If they had to stab someone 3 or 4 times to get a kill, they'd probably give it up.

Yeah, totally. I'm ok with a one-shot knife kill if you are behind the person, it makes sense. But in the front it should take multiple knifings. Or, say if you get stabbed in the front, you have like 10-20 seconds before you "bleed out" and then die, letting you have enough time to kill your attacker (unless they knife you twice then you die).

Archived