• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the scariest team in the league??

unicar15

r

I think Ed Reed is probably the scariest player on defense in the league. He's always been that way, but just now is getting some publicity. Has sure hands, can strip the ball, and has straight up athleticism to take a turnover the other way for 6 points. Reminds me a lot of Sean Taylor.

Man I miss watching that guy play.

I personalty think Bob Sanders is the best player in the league over Ed Reed. Troy Polamalu is just scary, because he's always there and never hurt and everywhere on the the field...

Scariest to me means the team that has the most potential to get hot and start steamrolling people. When you look at that, you usually discount teams that are CONSISTENTLY good. They don't scare you because you know what you have to deal with.

Football Outsiders lists the Panthers as having one of the highest variances in the NFL on both offense and defense. This means we have a lot of highs and lows balancing out to put us where we are. Teams that are similar to us are the Denver Broncos and Philadelpha Eagles on offense and the New York Giants and Tampa Bay Bucs on defense.

In other words, watch out for the Panthers. If we hit our highs on both sides of the ball we're one of the 2-3 best teams in the league. If we hit our lows we're playing down to the Lions and Raiders. Teams like Pittsburgh and Baltimore can hit their lows on defense and still be above-average. New York can hit its low on offense and still be above-average. We can't.

Man, I think it is us. I mean we layed 300 yards rushing on the 4th best defense in the league. If u stop the run game we can kill you in the air and viseversa. We have so many studs and stars on the team. Seems like every week we see a differrent part of the team shine. If Foxy can get his arms around this thing and get all phases of the team to perform like we all know they can, we are going to be ***** beast!!!!

Archived