• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Signs Point to Newton as Panthers' #1

Catalyst

I will puke and be more pissed at the Panthers than I am about this whole CBA mess.

NEWTON IS NOT THE ANSWER, PERIOD!

Can you provide concise, factual reasons to back up such a bold statement?

We all know the fallacy of draft pick declarations, or do we?

We would not be playing it safe by passing on Newton, management would be using their brains. Nothing about this guy shows he can be an elite QB at this level and just being a good athlete doesn't quite cut it. Cam either will be a wasted pick or even if he does pan out it'll take years. Too much at stake to have a bust or long term project.

Again, I'll puke.

Is it that serious that you'll puke over that? c'mon man...

Doubt its him, but guarantee you the guy they are talking about posts on the Huddle. You just knew the hate t shirts were coming. And theyll tell us its not a race thing. Somebody wants their football team back.

The only race thing around here is you KingRascist.

Doubt its him, but guarantee you the guy they are talking about posts on the Huddle. You just knew the hate t shirts were coming. And theyll tell us its not a race thing. Somebody wants their football team back.

That's quite a reach there Kingy, even for you.

All these fukkin Miss Cleo's on this site, Where's my powerball numbers aholes??

We would not be playing it safe by passing on Newton, management would be using their brains. Nothing about this guy shows he can be an elite QB at this level and just being a good athlete doesn't quite cut it. Cam either will be a wasted pick or even if he does pan out it'll take years. Too much at stake to have a bust or long term project.

Again, I'll puke.

It will be safe by passing o Newton. But i wonder will Ron Rivera or Marty Hurney job will be safe if we continue to not make the playoffs or have back to back winning seasons.We will have to get a QB nobody who it is, just a thought you dont win games in the NFL unless you have a decent QB.You dont win playoffs games unless you have a good QB. We gotta take a chance on somebody. And pray that they do what they need to do to be good. Let me just say this Newton will go number 1 overall hands down if they knew he was going to come in and work hard and do all the things you need to do to get better. If all those questions was answerd he will go number 1.

It will be safe by passing o Newton. But i wonder will Ron Rivera or Marty Hurney job will be safe if we continue to not make the playoffs or have back to back winning seasons.We will have to get a QB nobody who it is, just a thought you dont win games in the NFL unless you have a decent QB.You dont win playoffs games unless you have a good QB. We gotta take a chance on somebody. And pray that they do what they need to do to be good. Let me just say this Newton will go number 1 overall hands down if they knew he was going to come in and work hard and do all the things you need to do to get better. If all those questions was answerd he will go number 1.

the blow job-monster is right

That's quite a reach there Kingy, even for you.

All these fukkin Miss Cleo's on this site, Where's my powerball numbers aholes??

That's what I'm saying. All these guarantees, somebody guarantee me millions in the lottery!

Not if they draft Gabbert

Archived