• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Match.com.....Opinions?

boo7382

Boo what kind of guy are you looking for? Go to where those guys are. Looking for a guy who works out? Looking for a guy with weed connections? Looking for a guy who loves the same sports teams you do? Looking for a guy who loves movies? You'll have to sort through 10 dorks on match.com to find a guy with mutual interests. Most guys just zip right through the profile part, putting down whatever they think will get them laid.

Boo what kind of guy are you looking for? Go to where those guys are. Looking for a guy who works out? Looking for a guy with weed connections? Looking for a guy who loves the same sports teams you do? Looking for a guy who loves movies? You'll have to sort through 10 dorks on match.com to find a guy with mutual interests. Most guys just zip right through the profile part, putting down whatever they think will get them laid.

D. All of the above?

Boo...I'd highly recommend that you post your profile and the answer to all the questions here so we, your friends, can review them for you!!!!!

hahahaha nottt happening!

just go to BAR and dance on the bar. i'm sure you'll find someone like that!

Why do you think I don't go there in the first place?

Or even better, let teh Huddlez sift through your potentials and narrow the list down for you.....

Oh, great, so I can end up with some douche who wants a slutty looking girlfriend making sandwiches and giving him beers all day long? No thanks.

Yeah, I think we should collectively come to an agreement on what the profile should look like and say.

No, then I would just end up with a profile saying "I'm hot, I have big tits, and I am a professional sammich maker"

My suggestion is to try it out for a month. Don't buy the 3 month or 12 month pkg. They sometimes have free weeks or weekends. (I still get emails lol)

How you can filter some guys is talking through email for some time before you meet.

Archived