• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Fun Cam Newton Stuff

fjblair

@blackcatgrowl RAWR!

LOL WTF?

Besides the fact that whatever you said is completely wrong, where do you throw Mav in there?

That was a really confusing post, and that says a lot coming from you because I've grown accustomed to your posts not making any sense at all.

@blackcatgrowl RAWR!

LOL WTF?

Besides the fact that whatever you said is completely wrong, where do you throw Mav in there?

That was a really confusing post, and that says a lot coming from you because I've grown accustomed to your posts not making any sense at all.

Mav likes to act like he's neutral, but he's really anti-Cam.

Aside from that, what's left to talk about with Cam? Anything I point out about how good he is, you'll just turn around and say its wrong or deflect to a supposed negative.

Mav likes to act like he's neutral, but he's really anti-Cam.

Aside from that, what's left to talk about with Cam? Anything I point out about how good he is, you'll just turn around and say its wrong or deflect to a supposed negative.

It's funny how you say supposed negative when literally everyone and their mother who is respected in the NFL community and draft community agree that they are actual negatives about his game and his only real positives are his upside.

I'm not going to debate them with you again because it's well documented but it's crazy to me how you don't even recognize that he has real negatives about him.

Even the biggest "anti-Cam" guys have recognized that he could have a high ceiling but the "pro-Cam" guys often refuse to acknowledge that he has any negatives at all.

It really shows who are the biased people and who are the logical people

It's funny how you say supposed negative when literally everyone and their mother who is respected in the NFL community and draft community agree that they are actual negatives about his game and his only real positives are his upside.

I'm not going to debate them with you again because it's well documented but it's crazy to me how you don't even recognize that he has real negatives about him.

Even the biggest "anti-Cam" guys have recognized that he could have a high ceiling but the "pro-Cam" guys often refuse to acknowledge that he has any negatives at all.

Yes, it's logical to reject statistics and factual data. Sure is!

Pretty much described Jimmy Clausen.

No. This is how he described Jimmy Clausen.

Has a sense of entitlement, having attended private schools, worked with private QB coaches and being sheltered by his family, who bought a house on campus so his brothers had a place to stay for every game. Arrogant-can come off as having all the answers and struggle to win a locker room. Still immature. Comes across as overly staged, scripted and disingenuous in interviews and does not have the type of presence desired in the face of a franchise.

Guess Nawrocki must hate him too :rolleyes:

Negatives-

character questions

footwork

accuracy? even though he was one of the most accurate in college

Positives-

leadership

determination

work ethic

strong arm

athleticism

potential

Negatives-

character questions

footwork

accuracy? even though he was one of the most accurate in college

All I'm going to say is ONE of these things is possibly true and will have an impact on his career in the NFL. And even at that he's already taken steps to learn how to make a transition to pro-level in it's regard and has impressed in workouts.

The other issues two "negatives" are either irrelevant, or complete BS.

All I'm going to say is ONE of these things is possibly true and will have an impact on his career in the NFL. And even at that he's already taken steps to learn how to make a transition to pro-level in it's regard and has impressed in workouts.

The other issues two "negatives" are either irrelevant, or complete BS.

I agree. Those are the only negatives that people against Cam have to go with. His footwork, like you said, can be fixed and appears to be getting better. His character can be chalked up to being young and dumb and he's matured and learned or not. I don't see him as being inaccurate. People try to discount his 66% completion rate and 182 QB rating in games, but want to focus on his numbers for the combine and proday:confused:. I've even saw a espn article where they changed his pro day numbers to make it worse. When you look at the tape Cam is excellent at hitting the reciever down the field and in tight windows.

Positives-

leadership

determination

work ethic

strong arm

athleticism

potential

LOL at only have one measurable as a positive and it's a strong arm.

If that doesn't tell you how raw he is, I don't know what will.

Determination as a positive? :lol:

Work ethic? Don't they all have work ethic?

This is a sad, sad list of "positives" for a potential #1 pick.

Archived