• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did you meet your spouse/significant other/partner?

Darth Biscuit

when I first met my wife, it was 9 months before we started dating.

She was dating some loser in Greensboro, who probably posts here. After they broke up, he kept calling her crying and wanting her back, even for a couple of months after we had started dating.

DPanther?:D

I was dating her best friend for a couple months. Only problem was her best friend was dating a very scary person in jail/rehab but said girl didn't tell me this.

When he got out, she went back with him and he tried to kill me. Shockingly, we never even fought and even became somewhat "cool" later on. Anyway, I was done seeing her and had become friends with her friend since we were all hanging out so much.

We starting dating then and have had some off and on times but it's been a long time and we've made it through. We now have two puppies together and are getting married soon, Whoo! I used to be known as the "player" or whatever in my younger days, not that I'm old now, but I really can't wait to get married to her.

My pimp sent me to a new customer's house and I got the address wrong. I was sporting my "A" game, she dug it and I got her pregnant.

The rest is history!

Yeah, I know that's a lie but it sounds cooler than the real story, lol

which one was that?

Archived