• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Get Rich!

Hawk

Here's my idea...

So we had the XFL many years ago. It was a total flop for multiple reasons, primarily because it never figured out it's target audience.

I propose that we establish the XXXFL. No, this isn't another lingerie football league. It's quality football, no gimmicks like the XFL, with quality players. The only difference from the NFL: the cheeleaders have no clothes. That's right - boobs, ass, poon, and pompoms.

Do you like football, tits, and beer?

Do you ever wish you could combine a football game, a strip club, and a bar all in one?

Well the XXXFL is the league for you.

Target audience: men (and incredibly awesome women)

Profit: yes

Franchises available in all 50 states except Utah.

You forgot lesbians.....they'd probable be willing to pay to see this....

put your business plan and a powerpoint (complete with pictures) together and give me a call....I can take care of sales/marketing on the East Coast

I said I would deriver.....so I could be the one risking it and taking it across state lines.

Or, we could invent some sort of teleport process where technically you aren't "going across" state lines, but then if we invented that, we could just profit off that and that alone.

Now, we just need the startup money in order to buy the seeds to grow the plants.....oh, and about $15,000 for all the hydroponics, fertilizer and such...shouldn't be such a bad investment considering we will be employing PS's kids for free...

Sooooo Hawk....about that money:D

sounds a little too illegal for me to front....I'm out

I think I have one of the best ideas to ever come about but I would need a lot of capital that I don't have.

If you have over a mil to invest, let's set up a meeting.

have...no....access to...if it's real, yes. Get your people to call my people!!!!

Here's my idea...

So we had the XFL many years ago. It was a total flop for multiple reasons, primarily because it never figured out it's target audience.

I propose that we establish the XXXFL. No, this isn't another lingerie football league. It's quality football, no gimmicks like the XFL, with quality players. The only difference from the NFL: the cheeleaders have no clothes. That's right - boobs, ass, poon, and pompoms.

Do you like football, tits, and beer?

Do you ever wish you could combine a football game, a strip club, and a bar all in one?

Well the XXXFL is the league for you.

Target audience: men (and incredibly awesome women)

Profit: yes

Franchises available in all 50 states except Utah.

I foresee alot of delay of game penalties!!!!!

They have been downgraded to bus tickets, damn economy.

You and Bleys need to not go crazy during the cross country bus trip because I can't have a bunch of crazies I've never met at my wedding damnit.

The bus?!?!! the effin bus?!?! that's what you think of us and that's the value of our e-friendship?!

fug it....Im drivin

Ill take NC to TN.....bleys can handle the rest

I think I have one of the best ideas to ever come about but I would need a lot of capital that I don't have.

If you have over a mil to invest, let's set up a meeting.

have a funny feeling I know what your idea is. Seen it on Dragon's Den as well and Jim bought into it as he has a bunch to do marketting it in the US. lots of competition in that market though so you better have a good business plan together.

have a funny feeling I know what your idea is. Seen it on Dragon's Den as well and Jim bought into it as he has a bunch to do marketting it in the US. lots of competition in that market though so you better have a good business plan together.

Not sure what Dragon's Den is or who Jim is.

The bus?!?!! the effin bus?!?! that's what you think of us and that's the value of our e-friendship?!

fug it....Im drivin

Ill take NC to TN.....bleys can handle the rest

Make it happen...I'll PM you my number for exact location

TV show that has a bunch of real rich mofos investing in people's ideas! Jim is the owner of Boston Pizza, Mr. Lube and now a bunch of pro sport stuff.

I don't think he's had this idea.

I might need more than a millie but a mil can get us going until we get other investors.

I'm waiting for your call.

I've got oodles of good idea. Here's one that currently exists, but people haven't found a way to make profitable, as clients don't have a way to measure ROI. But I have an algorithm that I think would make it work.

Rooftop marketing. Paint giant ass brand logos on roofs, cut giant ass logos in grass, or otherwise make giant ass logos visible from above so when Google Maps, etc. take aerial photos, Bam, there's your brand on everyone's computer screen.

Archived