• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Cam thread! post if you are indifferent...

Zod

He's already the greatest of all time, he already leads the most dangerous offense in the NFL and he's already revolutionized the postion. It's like this is the first draft people have ever followed around here.

Although my feet are firmly in the pro-Cam camp, I have to agree.

I hope the majority of this stuff is just trolling, because otherwise you just have to shake your head.

Patrick Peterson single-handedly whooped unc-ch's ass that day so ya'll don't need to worry despite what monstercat says

On returns, yeah, but that was against a depleted UNC team too. Those suspensions hurt the UNC ST's units as much as any other phase of the game, because some of those starters also started on ST's. He did not, however, shut any of UNC's WR's down, and the best one of the bunch, Greg Little, wasn't even on the field. Those are just facts.

On returns, yeah, but that was against a depleted UNC team too. Those suspensions hurt the UNC ST's units as much as any other phase of the game, because some of those starters also started on ST's. He did not, however, shut any of UNC's WR's down, and the best one of the bunch, Greg Little, wasn't even on the field. Those are just facts.

oh how can I refute those facts without mentioning his overall performance instead of one game where he let a WR make one catch

compelling argument einstein

Although my feet are firmly in the pro-Cam camp, I have to agree.

I hope the majority of this stuff is just trolling, because otherwise you just have to shake your head.

After seeing the board and people who run it enable and sympathize with the anti-Cam camp for oh, a good 3 months, its expected that people are gonna be somewhat defensive about the guy and counter with big proclomations. Had the Huddle Staff brought more balance to this discussion this offseason I think you'd see less of that right now.

Had the Huddle Staff brought more balance to this discussion this offseason I think you'd see less of that right now.

Hey I've tried to balance the Cam discussions with level-headed thought, but when the Cam threads are innumerable and the posts nearly identical, it's kinda hard to moderate.

After seeing the board and people who run it enable and sympathize with the anti-Cam camp for oh, a good 3 months, its expected that people are gonna be somewhat defensive about the guy and counter with big proclomations. Had the Huddle Staff brought more balance to this discussion this offseason I think you'd see less of that right now.

The race card and the victim card both in the same deck...

I'd be impressed if I didn't think it was pathetic :sosp:

Just looked through quite a few past KT posts...

70% stated we are all comfortable being 2-14. That itself is an insult to me. Tell me...was KT talking this poo before last years draft?

Not about anyone in the draft. But if you had a slight displeasure with Vick's character regarding dog fighting, then he considered you a racist for that.

So, in a way, yes.

oh how can I refute those facts without mentioning his overall performance instead of one game where he let a WR make one catch

compelling argument einstein

Calm down dude. I'm not saying he's a bad corner...he's just not worth the #1 overall pick to me.

And BTW, they made more than one catch on him in that game. That was probably T.J Yate's best game of the season. If UNC wouldn't have shot themselves in the foot so many times, he could have had about 500yds that night. As it was, they should have won the game.

Archived