• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you believe QBs need to sit in order to be successful, you're basically a retard.

SmootsDaddy89

I like to look at who does what with what. To steal a line from the famous Brock Lesnar, can they make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t?

I just hope that none of our draft picks get butt hurt and quit because they "miss their family" :/

I dont see that happening. It will be just like Fox ball except we will be throwing more to Shockey. It will be perfect for a Rookie QB look deep nothing there checkdown with alot of running.

Yep. I think some people might be disappointed when they see the offense....expecting something they won't be getting.

It is be a better version of Foxball.

MadHatter dismissing a well-thought out argument without adding anything to the discussion.

LITERALLY. Nothing to see here.

Feeling a little sensitive today...aren't we.

I guess my sarcasm did not come across too well. It was only meant as a smart-ass comment.

However, calling your OP well thought out might be just a little bit of a stretch.:D

On a serious note....there is not one right strategy when it comes to rookie QB's. There are very well documented cases where young QB's were thrown to the wolves in their rookie season and never recovered. There are also documented cases of young QB's thrust into action and it helped their development.

This is the biggest quandry of them all.... you don't know whether it is the right or wrong decision until AFTER you see the results. And if you chose wrong for that QB, you may have ruined a good player.

Feeling a little sensitive today...aren't we.

I guess my sarcasm did not come across too well. It was only meant as a smart-ass comment.

However, calling your OP well thought out might be just a little bit of a stretch.:D

On a serious note....there is not one right strategy when it comes to rookie QB's. There are very well documented cases where young QB's were thrown to the wolves in their rookie season and never recovered. There are also documented cases of young QB's thrust into action and it helped their development.

This is the biggest quandry of them all.... you don't know whether it is the right or wrong decision until AFTER you see the results. And if you chose wrong for that QB, you may have ruined a good player.

haha I'm not sensitive. But if you're gonna say something like that, joking or not, expect to get an equally smartass response ;)

That is what you said, and I said that you have to be a retard to honestly pay attention to what posters on a message board say.

Let's think about this quote for a minute...

My apologies if someone else already pointed out the truth in this statement. :rolleyes:

Archived