• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any business owners?

Hawk

I'm amazed how much consultants get to give their crappy opinion. I know some people analyze company networks, long distance, and data centers and get a % on the efficiencies they help implement. Save a million take home 100k. Lots of waste out there...

Some consultants give really good opinions

social media experts are the new Realtors.. all these corporate people getting laid off are trying to start up their own gig now a days.. You see these people eveeeeeeeeeerywhere now.

anyhow, according to the IRS, I have a remote IT company started, but I haven't exactly got it off the ground yet. waiting to get a little radio advertising in the mix while I stick to my day job.

social media experts are the new Realtors.. all these corporate people getting laid off are trying to start up their own gig now a days.. You see these people eveeeeeeeeeerywhere now.

anyhow, according to the IRS, I have a remote IT company started, but I haven't exactly got it off the ground yet. waiting to get a little radio advertising in the mix while I stick to my day job.

prediction of social media bubble collapse?

MamaSan owns her company but I am the talent. We offer SCADA solutions with overseas experience.

It gives us an edge when bidding jobs because she is a female contractor. Also, if something were to happen to me, she has full control of the accounts and assests.

She does ok and she got to assume my assignment when the company I was working for went belly up due to a crooked CFO. That was a great help because it is with Big Oil and she was making money the first month.

She still works doing what she loves and as long as I keep waking up, things are pretty good.

lol...Boo, I'll change the spelling first thing after it's mine!

and the west coast might not be as warm as some US locations, but it's pretty damn nice there. Very warm summers, wet rainy winters.

and Panthro...pretty much the going price in a west coast touristy place.

I'll give everyone the huddle discount though, no worries there.

lol...boo, i'll change the spelling first thing after it's mine!

And the west coast might not be as warm as some us locations, but it's pretty damn nice there. Very warm summers, wet rainy winters.

And panthro...pretty much the going price in a west coast touristy place.

i'll give everyone the huddle discount though, no worries there.

$12.50 ?

Archived