• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucky Brooks: Carolina building for Newton

unicar15

First off bucky Brooks is a clown. Second, Newton is a fit for this offense? 900 page complicated playbook? Did bucky see newton look like a deer in the headlights with Gruden?

Really 900 pages,sheesh. Newton scored 1/2 as high as GABBERT

on the Wonderlic. No way he comprehends our play book but maybe

we can hold up a big card on the sideline with a #36 on it and then he

calls play #36. We will simplify it for him duh...

We will regret taking this guy.

Really 900 pages,sheesh. Newton scored 1/2 as high as GABBERT

on the Wonderlic. No way he comprehends our play book but maybe

we can hold up a big card on the sideline with a #36 on it and then he

calls play #36. We will simplify it for him duh...

We will regret taking this guy.

please_leave.jpg

I don't see it. I don't understand how Cam could possibly run the Air-Coryell offense. He'd be better suited for the offense we ran last year. He's better suited for Buffalo and I feel that is where he will end up. I'd rather have Ponder than Newton.

I think we've played this wrong by showing interest in Newton. We should make it clear we're not interested and allow the battle to begin for the #1 pick and pit the titans, redskins, bills and bengals against each other.

If a team thinks we want Newton, then why would we be willing to trade and not take him? Pretending we want him doesn't serve us well in a trade. We want OTHER teams to want him, and know we don't to get them to think they have a shot at leapfrogging other teams to get him.

If we don't want Newton, then Hurney has played this terribly. If he wants Newton, then just friggin sign him already, there's no point in any drama if we want him and aren't willing to trade. Do like the Dolphins did with Long and make it known predraft. Maybe we can't actually sign him due to the lockout, but it hurts nothing saying he's definantly our pick.

Archived