• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gross is signed

Mr. Scot

GROSS:

"I took a pay cut to stay here"

"I am ecstatic to be a Panther"

PEPPERS

"You're holding me back! I want to play for someone else! You're not capable of bringing out my supreme abilities"

"I want a city with a better night life"

"I don't want to play a season for the Panthers with a guaranteed $17,000,000 salary."

F*ck you Julius.

Took a paycut? What have you been smoking...this was the largest contract in the history of offensive linemen.

Took a paycut? What have you been smoking...this was the largest contract in the history of offensive linemen.

It's not the largest Jake longs deal last year was worth more and has a higher per year average. Gross' first three years are the largest three years ever for an Olinemen. Lets be honest though he would've made more on the open market, He could have easily gotten 12 million a year and broke the bank even more.

“I took a cut to stay here, but it was important for me to be in a place I wanted to be, and to make sure we were able to have a competitive team.”

"We're done, I want to confirm that," said Gross. "I'm ecstatic to be part of the Panthers."

Based on him hitting the FA market and teams trying to pay at the highest bid to bring Gross into their franchise.

I just want everyone to sit and think.. Over the past few weeks, we have heard non-stop from the fan base on how we think the team has lost faith in Fox. On how players are leaving to get rid of our "scheme". On how all hell is breaking loose and the sky is falling.

Well, take a moment and read those quotes. The best LT in FA just said he wanted to stay with the Panthers. That he is "ecstatic to be part of the Panthers."...

So next time one player wants to leave and the rest of the team stays. OR, one player wants to leave, and a player with just as much importance and skill wants to stay, that maybe you all can chill the f*ck out to see what reality looks like every now and then.

Gross wanted to stay. We will have the same line for 2 consecutive years and that hasn't happened in a looooong time.

GROSS:

"I took a pay cut to stay here"

"I am ecstatic to be a Panther"

PEPPERS

"You're holding me back! I want to play for someone else! You're not capable of bringing out my supreme abilities"

"I want a city with a better night life"

"I don't want to play a season for the Panthers with a guaranteed $17,000,000 salary."

F*ck you Julius.

shame on you ungrateful panthers fans for taking shots at Peppers. He deserves a better nightlife.....and Houston has a better one than Charlotte lol. We have the 15th pick for the Panthers if they want it for Peppers. We just tagged Dunta Robinson this morning so something tells me the Texans may be ready to pull the trigger as long as Peppers don't try to break the bank. Peppers opposite Mario would be sweet. I know you guys are mad at the best panther ever but he only wants what Obama promised.."CHANGE". No way do the panthers pay him 17 mil for a year and no way the panthers get 2 first rounders for him either. Now you guys have to replace Peppers, Rucker, and most of the secondary but I think the cats are on the way back..

shame on you ungrateful panthers fans for taking shots at Peppers. He deserves a better nightlife.....and Houston has a better one than Charlotte lol. We have the 15th pick for the Panthers if they want it for Peppers. We just tagged Dunta Robinson this morning so something tells me the Texans may be ready to pull the trigger as long as Peppers don't try to break the bank. Peppers opposite Mario would be sweet. I know you guys are mad at the best panther ever but he only wants what Obama promised.."CHANGE". No way do the panthers pay him 17 mil for a year and no way the panthers get 2 first rounders for him either. Now you guys have to replace Peppers, Rucker, and most of the secondary but I think the cats are on the way back..

He's not the best Panther ever.

Archived