• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This sounds familiar doesn't it..Rams forum thread from last year.

Sword

There is ALWAYS difference in fan opinion as to who to take.

lol, you always feel the need to have a counterpoint for everything..I just that that this necro-thread was a touch of deja vu with how things are going in our own forums..who cares if the nocks on the QBs are different, they are still nocks..people still wanted a go DT number one because he was the sure fire pick..some wanted another QB..just seeing the similarities.

lol, you always feel the need to have a counterpoint for everything.

I do :) I like to debate on forums. Just what I do.

I just that that this necro-thread was a touch of deja vu with how things are going in our own forums..who cares if the nocks on the QBs are different, they are still nocks..people still wanted a go DT number one because he was the sure fire pick..some wanted another QB..just seeing the similarities.

true enough, but I was unaware anyone thought that this situation was unique to this fanbase. I thought you were trying to use it as a reason why we should draft Newton, my mistake. :)

I do like some wanted Clausen over Bradford, heheh.

I lol'd at this one

TBH, Clausen might be the best QB all around in this draft for this team - he's played on a crappy team with a crappy o-line, he's gone through the trials of being on a crappy team and yet he's played above that. He has a strong arm, good pocket presence, is mobile, and has leadership qualities.

lol, you always feel the need to have a counterpoint for everything..I just that that this necro-thread was a touch of deja vu with how things are going in our own forums..who cares if the nocks on the QBs are different, they are still nocks..people still wanted a go DT number one because he was the sure fire pick..some wanted another QB..just seeing the similarities.

Dareus is far from a sure fire pick. he's just the best player at a position of one of our greatest needs, and he happens to be a top 5 talent in this year's draft.

Just goes to show how shitty a year it is to have the first pick.

Dareus is far from a sure fire pick. he's just the best player at a position of one of our greatest needs, and he happens to be a top 5 talent in this year's draft.

Just goes to show how pooty a year it is to have the first pick.

The point is you just can't know for sure. In that same thread, all of the following were argued:

1) Whether or not a DT could have the impact of a QB

2) Questions about Bradford's readiness i.e. needs two years on the bench

3) Who was better, Bradford or Clausen

4) Questions about Suh's knees, and whether or not that would cause him to bust

And my personal favorite:

5) Whether the Rams should just wait for another year when the QB options would be better

Archived