• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dream that woke me up this morning...

Darth Urious

For some reason I was somewhere that wasn't showing the Panthers game, so I was watching a bottom line ticker for updates...

Panthers game scrolled by... We were playing the Colts... The name they showed when stats rolled up was...

Donovan Mcnabb...

lol I woke up then... and my immediate thought was "Did we get him to mentor Cam?" Followed by the afterthought "we must have raped the 'skins in a trade"...

Haha... 8:00 can't get here soon enough... I'm calling in to work sick...

Seriously? Now it's on to McNabb? It's almost as though you guys forget how poorly these "has-been" players perform. McNabb won't come onto our team and magically play like he's in his prime. He is coming off one of the worst seasons in his career.

A. Reid develops QB's to his system, which we're not running

B. WCO and Air Coryell are damn near opposite O concepts

Plenty not to like, Bulger, Palmer and Volek all make far more sense.

So the assumption is that McNabb can't succeed in any other system based on one lousy year with the Skins?

I understand the WCO and Coryell offenses are very different concepts, but the fact is that McNabb is an excellent deep ball thrower and that's one of the main staples of the Coryell offense.

Bulger and Palmer are used up and Volek is a chump, no thanks.

I'm sure Mcnabb is not ready to be a mentor, I strongly believe he will go to a team that does not have a QB of the future and where he feels that he can still have a future.

You mean like he wasn't willing to mentor Vick knowing that Vick might replace him?

Archived